Over the weekend I killed my original (custom) tribot design and attempted to build a more robust model. I decided to drop a tribot and focus on a humanoid frame – eventually I simply built the popular design Lego uses….
Preface: A few weeks ago I ripped down and rebuilt my Lego Mindstorms NXT model and replaced it with a by-the-numbers build of the "famous" Alpha Rex humanoid version designed by Lego. The design (Alpha Rex) looks nice, but the…
So, after two long evenings (ok, nights) I’ve finally finished Robo 1.0. Below, you’ll see the result. I’ve equipped the initial version with the full suite of sensors including the ultrasonic and sound sensors. For Robo v1.0 I decided to…